Just wanted to share some of the Labor Day Beauty Sales i’ve come across so far! I’m also posting them live on twitter when I find new ones, twitter is @MakeupLvrsUnite :)
All Cosmetic Wholesale - Use code LD10 for 10% off entire order or Sale35 for 35% off Sales Page…
hope you enjoy :) these are all things I have learned & wish I would’ve known when I began with makeup!
- When applying mascara to the lashes, apply the mascara as closest to the lash line as possible this will make your eyelashes appear more full. Also if you are not wearing any eyeliner, it will…
I cannot believe summer is over, I am personally very sad/anxious. I go back to school & start back working next Monday and I know its going to be a struggle getting back into that routine that I have been out of for 3 months. I’m preparing to be more than overwhelmed seeing as how I will be in…
*First things first, I’m sorry for my lack of post recently, I did start back in school & work and it has been a lot on me physically. I’m gonna try to get into a routine, but its gonna take me a minute*
So about 3-4 months ago my skin went through the most crazy breakout that I had ever seen and my skin been struggling ever since, as you can see in the before picture the breakouts on my cheek area, and basically those breakouts were ALL over my skin and what also bothered me was the fact that these breakouts were itchy & were painful. I think this happened for a number of reasons: stressed out, was tired all the time & got lazy with my skin care. I tried so many things & nothing seemed to work for me, I stopped wearing foundation & really makeup all together and my skin wasn’t clearing up. At the time, I didn’t have a whole bunch of money to go out & buy this whole new skin care routine.
So over time, I started playing around with different products and my skin has drastically changed. Some of these products I have been using for months and some products are relatively new. So here we goooooooo.
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm: This is all I use to remove my makeup, and it removes everything. Foundation, mascara, eyeliner, it removes everything. The balm is thick and leaves your skin clean and feeling so soft.
- Philosophy Purity Face Wash: This is my go to face wash, I have been using this for so long & I just love this face wash. It really cleans the skin & isn’t harsh at all. This face wash also restores the PH balances in your skin as well.
- Lancome Tonique Radiance Toner: I use this night & day, a toner helps restore the PH balances in your skin while it helps remove any extra makeup, dirt, or bacteria off your skin. This removes everything and leaves the skin super soft.
- Evian Mineral Water Spray: LOVE this, I started using this recently and it is amazing. I use this after I wash my face, and it really moisturizes the skin. This is also a great setting spray, and if you have oily skin you don’t have to worry about it making you greasy. You can really tell a difference in your skin & the way your makeup applies using this product.
- Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl: This is an eye serum, I know you don’t hear about these a lot but this has made a difference in my under eye circles. I use this during the day & at night before I go in with my eye cream. This has really helped reduce the bags underneath my eyes when I don’t get enough sleep & this has really helped with the darkness underneath my eyes as well.
- Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Eye Creme: I got this recently, and have loved it ever since. I love thick eye creams that I can use at night so that it can really soak in and hydrate while I am asleep. My under eye area gets very dry, and this product has really helped.
- Olay Eye Awakening Creme: I really liked this, I haven’t seen many drugstore eye creams and I love this one. This eye cream has a set of roller balls as the applicator which really helps to de-puff and it is very refreshing. If you haven’t got much sleep put this eye cream on and you will look a lot more awake.
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: I just recently got this in a point perk, but it has been used everyday that I got it. I have been wanting to try this for so long, and this product has not disappointed. I use this in the morning, because its light weight and I like that this eye cream really brightens the under eye area.
- Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer: Again I just recently got this, but this is the most moisturizing gel I have ever used. This is perfect for using underneath your makeup, and I just love this. This also helps brighten up the skin as well.
- Origins High-Potency Night A Mins Night Cream: I have been in the need for a new night cream, and this is just it. I love that its thick, but this really hydrates my skin overnight. When I wake up in the morning and I go to wash my face my skin is so soft, and looks very healthy. I’ve only been using these two origins moisturizers for a little bit, but these two have done a lot for my skin in little time.
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Masks: I use these all the time, and I love them so much. I love to use these masks to help remove build up face products off of my skin, these don’t break me out, and they are so affordable. I love the cucumber & the deep sea mask their my favorites.
- GlamGlow Hydrating Mask: I also have been using this for quite some time, and I love it this really helps hydrate the skin. I also love that this helps soothe any kind of breakouts that may be on my skin.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish: This is an exfoliant that I have been using for awhile now, and I LOVE it. Its very gentle, and really removes the dead skin making your face look glowy and healthy. I just can’t stand the smell of this, but I make it work.
- Olay Pro X brush: I really like this brush, it is gentle enough to use every night and I love that this really just takes cleansing my skin to another level. This cleans my skin a lot more than just using my hands, my skin has looked much clearer and healthier after using this product!
I don’t use all of these products at once, I use certain products only during the day & some only at night this is just collectively what I use.
You can currently swap ANY old eyeliner for a free mini They’re Real push up liner at any Benefit counter at Boots 😍